ENGAGING LEADERSHIP CONVERSATIONS
Business owners, project or team leaders, or heads of department can excel at those communication encounters with team members that encourage their commitment and emotional connection to one another and to the organization.
Leaders that succeed at engaging audiences, connecting with communities, and building a tribe leverage the power of engaging leadership conversations.
Engaging leadership conversations will provide business owners, project or team leaders, or heads of organisations with appropriate communications skills, attitudes, and knowledge to:
- Build commitment to the vision, mission, core values and plans of the organisation
- Ensure goals and plans are clear and understood across the organisation
- Facilitate decision making, problem solving and ideas generation
- Balance care and candour in their interactions
- Build loyal and committed relationships with teams and external stakeholders
Registered Office: 28 Gordon Street, Port of Spain.
Postal Address: #3 Acacia Circle Acono Gardens Maracas St Joseph 311114.